Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Nintendo Wii U? Is it a fail??

Boy has it been a while since I posted in this blog! Well hopefully I can start keeping it up to date again.  Just a note for something to look forward to in the next few days (and posts) is an overview of the information released at this year's E3 convention... especially concerning Nintendo's Wii U and my personal opinions on it.

As for now, a little update... I've been away because my mother, my surrogate father, my mom's best friend, and my friend's dad all passed away during the last school year and I just had a lot of stress under my belt to keep up with both classes and work, much less my two blogs.  I will be starting back up on these things slowly, as well as starting a new blog, name TBA, but it will be about identity/gender struggles, religious debates, sexual identity, and pretty much topics of confusion for many individuals from a completely unique perspective---mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment