Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Computer Prodigy-and no, I don't mean me.

First, I would like to state that this kid... is a genius.  And not just with computers.  He knows several languages, and while his primary language is not english, he speaks it more fluently than I do.
He is the youngest Microsoft systems engineer.
He wrote a 312 page book about Windows 7. (I think I should read this)
And he is only 9 years old.

I have no way to describe this kid.  Within the article there is some great information about how he is just a normal kid with a lot of knowledge, and about how he worships Bill Gates as his hero.  (What a smart kid!)

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/05/17/marco.calasan.macedonia/ This is the article.  I suggest it, since it is a very good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment